Monday, July 23, 2018

Happy Birthday Wishes, Quotes & Text Messages for Mom

Mother is the beautiful creation of God and gifted to his loved ones. Mothers love is like a blessing. She is beautiful, talented and is multi-tasking. Whatever position we are today is because of her blessings and upbringing. Every mother requires gratitude on her birth anniversary, sending her birthday message can make her very happy.





1. I am pleased and proud to have a mother like you in my life. I am nothing without you. Happy birthday beloved mom.

2. Your beauty increases with the increase in your age. Happy birthday to the most beautiful mom.

3. I cannot share your love with my siblings. I love you from the bottom of my Happy birthday, Mom.

4. On the occasion of your birthday, I pray for your health, may your blessings be always on us. Happy birthday, mom.

5. On your birthday, may all your dreams come true. I promise to give you all happiness in life. Happy birthday, mom.



6. Happy Birthday to the world’s best person, who is kind. May God fill your life with happiness?

7. You are a fantastic person and your love for us is unconditional. You have kept the family united by your behavior. Happy Birthday to you Mom, stay blessed.

8. You are the person who always had faith in me, worked on my weakness and made that my strength. You have ignored my failure, and showed the path of success. You have always been my strength. Happy birthday to world’s best Mom.

9. On the occasion of your birthday, I want to express my love for you. Happy birthday, Love you to the moon and back.

10. On your birthday I am going to do all those things which can bring a smile on your face. Happy Birthday dear mother.

On your birthday I am going to do all those things
11. You have given me so much, even those things which I have not even Thank you for everything. Happy Birthday, Mom.

12. On your special day, may god shower his blessings on you, give you high health, happiness, and prosperity. Happy Birthday,

13. On your birthday I want to fulfill all your dreams and make you happy. Happy birthday,

14. Mom your birthday is significant for me, as it reminds me of all your kindness, love and warmth which you have given me. May you live long. Happy birthday.

15. Whatever I am today, is because of you. I Wish you a happy birthday mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment